Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pictures From Lizzie's Birthday
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy,
I really like those pictures!! They're very good! (My guess is that Jack took them? well done!)
I just noticed this. In the first picture, you're wearing the same skirt I just got a week ago! (like you really care about that.) Ahem!Yeah,I like the pictures! I hope to see you soon Friend!
Lydia

bapianist said...

Lovely pictures of you, Elizabeth, and very cute ones of Nathan. (and Aiden, too, of course--with your father looking very distinguished. Have to get in everybody. :-) )
Oh, and official birthday greetings to you on this twenty-second day of July. :-) Have a great year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie!!
Adorable pictures!! See you guys at the end of the week!! :-)

Jessica

Three Sisters Blog said...

Happy Birthday! The pictures look very nice! The top one is my favorite.

Katie said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen,Lizzy!!!! It's a great age to be, or at least I enjoyed being sixteen.

I pray God will bless you as you grow in Him.

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! I really enjoyed all the pics. You look beautiful.

~Katie

Karisse Wesco said...

Happy birthday, Lizzy! Very nice pictures of you. You have been such an encouragement to me and I'm blessed to have a friend like you! May God bless and guide you always!

Jack McDonnell said...

Actually Lydia,

Kait took three of them and I took the other four. Kait is geting to be a really good photographer/editor after working with this blog for awhile!

I will give my camera the credit though, it is much easier to get good pictures with it then with our family's camera!

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone!
I did have a very nice birthday!

Lydia- We pass around the camera all the time. Kaity took the first two pictues, and the last one. Jack took the four others.

~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Adorable Pictures, Lizzy.
You're so cute.

Janai Fuentes said...

Happy Birthday, Lizzy! Like the pictures!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Happy Belated B-day!! I hope it was the best!!

Psalm 127:3-5