"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Yeah the focus is very good...it really looks like a professional shot. Of course, having such a terrific subject to take a picture of helps too but... :)
What a precious picture! That looks like and "Elizabeth" blanket that he is wrapped in. I just stayed at Sarah's and Chandler had his "Elizabeth" blanket. It was his favorite. :) Happy 4th of July! Hope your little firecracker lets you get some rest today, Elaine! ;) I love you, guys, Aunt Liz
Thank you, Everyone! God was so gracious in this birth. My blood pressure is still a bit high but hopefully that will change in the next week or two. We are enjoying our little "Nate." What a blessing children are!!!
8 comments:
He is so cute! The picture look really nice!
The photo is sweet!
He is so cute!
Yeah the focus is very good...it really looks like a professional shot. Of course, having such a terrific subject to take a picture of helps too but... :)
He's such a cutie!
He's such a beautiful baby! That picture is really good, too!
What a precious picture! That looks like and "Elizabeth" blanket that he is wrapped in. I just stayed at Sarah's and Chandler had his "Elizabeth" blanket. It was his favorite. :)
Happy 4th of July! Hope your little firecracker lets you get some rest today, Elaine! ;)
I love you, guys,
Aunt Liz
Nathan is such a little doll!! Seeing him makes me really desire another baby!!! Praise the Lord for a new reward from His hand!!
Charles and Stephanie Wesco
Thank you, Everyone! God was so gracious in this birth. My blood pressure is still a bit high but hopefully that will change in the next week or two.
We are enjoying our little "Nate."
What a blessing children are!!!
Post a Comment