Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stowaway
-
After rummaging through the luggage in the attic, deciding what take on the upcoming missions trip, I had left a couple of small suitcases on the couch. Connor crawled in one of them and was getting a grand kick out of the whole thing, popping in and out with a mischievous grin on his face.

-


8 comments:

Janai Fuentes said...

He is very cute! Reminds me of my two year old brother, Joshua!

Anonymous said...

Lol...yeah if you'd just shown me that bottom pic I'd have thought for sure it was my youngest brother Peter.

bapianist said...

Absolutely adorable! I remember when my little brothers (and even I) would do such things.
Great entertainment to be sure. The best kind ever! (Whether you are watching, or being the "ham" that is being admired.)

Hannah said...

Connor is sooo cute! That looks like something some of my little brothers would have done. The closest thing I remember them doing is rolling each other around in 55 gallon drums - who needs expensive toys???? :-)

Anna Joy said...

He's so cute! :) Some kids I used to babysit for used to roll around in big plastic drums, also. Once, though, (NOT when I was babysitting for them :) they rolled down the stairs. That kind of ended the fun!! :)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Connor is sooo adorable!! He must be very entertaining to watch. Who needs TV with Connor around? :)

Anonymous said...

Connor had grown so much since i last saw him....

Psalm 127:3-5