Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sweet Sixteen
-
Happy 16th Birthday, Lizzie! We are so thankful for you and all that you do for this family. We love you tremendously!
-

(We may post some pictures later... her party is tonight.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Lizzy!!!!
I love that picture of you, you look really sweet. :)
I have really enjoyed our friendship.
Love you lots,
~Anna

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! Hope your day is great!

bapianist said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Lizzie!--a little early. I guess I can tell you that tomorrow as well though. :-) All the more fun. Anyway, have a marvelous day and a great celebration!

I pray that as you enter this next year of your life you would experience the love of Christ more fully and fall ever deeper in love with Him.

Here are some great verses from Ephesians 3:16-21.

"That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man:
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted ang grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jeusus throughout all ages, world without end. A-men."

Blessings!

bapianist said...

--that would be "...rooted *and* grounded..."

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday,Lizzie!Hope you have a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy!! Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't have your birthday date! You probably gave it to me but I lost it or something! You are such a good friend and testimony!! I know I'm sure lots of people say the same thing, but it comes from my heart!!Ü =D
I'm so glad my brother married Sarah Ferry! cause if he didn't I wouldn't know Lizzie Ferry and then I wouldn't know you and then I wouldn't be writing this!(obviously)
Anyway, I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Love ya friend!
Your friend forever,
Lydia B.

Elizabeth Forsythe said...

Hello girlie!
I hope you had a great birthday.
You are the sweetest friend I know. Thanks for your faithful friendship!
Sweet sixteen!

Love, Lizzie

Psalm 127:3-5