It is amazing how much older he looks after just a couple of weeks! They sure grow fast, don't they? You all look so sweet! Wish I could hold him. :-| Oh well. I am doing better on that point now that I have been getting to hold several little newborns at my church and in my neighborhood. :-) I have missed doing that so much. For the longest time, nobody I knew (well enough to hold their baby) had any "wittle" ones. A really neat thing is that when I go back to school, two different couples that are friends of Amy's and mine had baby boys this summer. They promised to let me hold the babies when I get back. Yeah! I am so excited! :-)
4 comments:
It is amazing how much older he looks after just a couple of weeks! They sure grow fast, don't they?
You all look so sweet! Wish I could hold him. :-| Oh well. I am doing better on that point now that I have been getting to hold several little newborns at my church and in my neighborhood. :-) I have missed doing that so much. For the longest time, nobody I knew (well enough to hold their baby) had any "wittle" ones.
A really neat thing is that when I go back to school, two different couples that are friends of Amy's and mine had baby boys this summer. They promised to let me hold the babies when I get back. Yeah! I am so excited! :-)
Those are great pictures! Ya'll look great together and Nathan is soooo adorable!
Nathan looks so cute! Kaity looks like she'll be a good mother, someday!:)
Soo cute!!! My mom was walking through when I was looking at your blog and she stopped and said "THAT is a REALLY CUTE baby!!!!"
Post a Comment