Going...Going...Going....GONE!!
As many of you know, Kaitlyn and I are about to embark on a truly thrilling trip. A trip that will take us all the way across the ocean to Russia and the Ukraine!
It is now 9:45 pm, and we will be leaving our house at 4:30 am tomorrow morning, so I am getting ready to hit the sack for a few hours of rest before take off!
We will be driving up to O'Hare International Airport and catching a plane to JFK International Airport, where we will then make our last flight before landing in Kiev, Ukraine the next morning.
We will be gone for about two weeks, so this blog will be very lifeless and boring for awhile. But when we get back....well, let's put it this way...we will have PLENTY of interesting stories and pictures from our missions trip!
Please be in prayer for us as we travel, that we would be safe for the whole trip, that we would see lives changed through the ministries we help with, and that we would be a great blessing to all the missionary families and people we meet over there.
Thanks for keeping up with our family blog. We love to read your comments!
See ya in two weeks!
10 comments:
Have a safe trip!! Can't wait to see the pics!!
God bless you on your trip. As I write this I know that you are in the air right now but your family can know that my prayers are with you, your sister, and the whole team.
Have a great trip! We went to Ukraine for three weeks a couple years ago and it was a really neat experience! Take lots of pics! =)
I'll be praying for you guys! Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing stories! God Bless!
We're praying for you both that you would have a safe trip,and that God would use you in a special way.
God bless and enjoy yourselves!
~Katie
Our prayers are with you both!
Can't wait to see you again! Love You! -Emily
Emily!!! What's wrong!? They've only been gone for 5 days!!! Hey! I know how you feel. I really missed Dad and the boys when they were gone.
Rick gets home tonight!! Yay! -Emily
Sorry, this is kind of late! But hey it's either now or never, right? =)
God bless you and I'll keep you in my prayers as well!
~Janai~
Post a Comment