The thing that really strikes me about them is just how comfortable and relaxed they look. It must be fairly intimidating singing in front of that many people but they look like real veterans at it.
BTW, that's neat that Jacob is from Jackson NJ since that's where my Uncle lives and has his own dentistry so for all I know, he might be one of my uncle's patients. :)
2 comments:
The thing that really strikes me about them is just how comfortable and relaxed they look. It must be fairly intimidating singing in front of that many people but they look like real veterans at it.
BTW, that's neat that Jacob is from Jackson NJ since that's where my Uncle lives and has his own dentistry so for all I know, he might be one of my uncle's patients. :)
I love this group. I got to go hear them sing tonight. They were awesome. They are the best Pensacola group I have ever heard! Good luck guys.
Post a Comment