I would definitely agree. That shot is especially good of you two! I also think the one with Kaity, Molly, and Mindy is really cute. As for Liz's flowers, I think she MUST have a green thumb! They are positively lovely--look like something out of a florist's shop. Nice picture of the homestead as well. :-)
Oh, and I forgot, what book is Em reading that she is so thoroughly engrossed? (Of course, any good book can do that, but I was just curious as to her choice of literature.)
Nice pics, Kaity! The pic of you and Liz is a great shot of both of you. I love the flower arrangement. Especially the rose. It is beautiful. Nice job Liz growing them.
5 comments:
Nice pictures! I especially like the picture of Kaity and Lizzy!
I would definitely agree. That shot is especially good of you two! I also think the one with Kaity, Molly, and Mindy is really cute.
As for Liz's flowers, I think she MUST have a green thumb! They are positively lovely--look like something out of a florist's shop.
Nice picture of the homestead as well. :-)
Oh, and I forgot, what book is Em reading that she is so thoroughly engrossed? (Of course, any good book can do that, but I was just curious as to her choice of literature.)
The bouquet of flowers is lovely! Liz did a beautiful job! The picture of your house is pretty too!
Nice pics, Kaity! The pic of you and Liz is a great shot of both of you.
I love the flower arrangement. Especially the rose. It is beautiful. Nice job Liz growing them.
Post a Comment