Announcing...
-
...Nathan Duane McDonnell was born at 10:30 this morning (07/01).
He weighs 7 lbs. 14 oz. and is 19". They tell us that he has a tiny bit of dark hair.
-
Mother & baby are both safe and well. We are all excited, eager to see him and thankful for this addition to our family. They'll come home sometime tomorrow and I'm sure we'll be posting pictures of him within the next few days, so stay tuned!
-
Thank you for all the prayers. God is so good. Praise the Lord for this new blessing!
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooooooo happy for ya'll!! Can't wait to see him!!
Congratulations,Mcdonnells!!!
I am sure you are all so excited. I can't wait to see pictures.
Wow congratulations guys!! That is really exciting and I'm glad there were no complications for your Mom.
@Jack: You know how I was thinking that Nathaniel was King David's prophet, I just realized the next day that his prophet was actually Nathan and as you were saying, Nathaniel was the disciple Jesus called from under the fig tree.
Anyway that's really terrific!! Congratulations again!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. Why is it that everyone seems to be having boys these days?! ;-D
Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations and Praise the Lord for the safe delivery! You need to update the sub header on your blog and change it to "growing up with twelve siblings".
I am just thrilled to death for you! I have been praying for y'all and I am so glad that little Nathan arrived safely and that your mom is okay. Praise the Lord!:-) Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!! That's soo exciting! Glad everything went well!
-Anna Joy
Praise the Lord! God is so good! I hope we're next! :)
Congratulations guys! (and girls :-)
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!
I'm sure you all are very excited!
How exciting to have the newest edition to your family. Hope to see him soon! Congratulations!
~Chrissy
Congratulations! Do you remember us, we are the Fuentes family and met you last year at the Thanksgiving Reenactment at the Devine's home in Cedar Lake---many blessings to you! Hope to see you all again...
Yeah! That is great! Love the pictures!
Andy & Casey Miller
Post a Comment