We are back!
v
v
Definitely glad to be back home, but we had a great time while we were over in Russia and the Ukraine! Here are a few snapshots of our trip.
Alan Ossewaarde did an awesome job with his accordion for all the church services!
Kait and I at the Japanese restaurant. The food was excellent!
Our entire traveling group with the Ossewaarde family in front of their apt.
Alan, doing his best to look like the Russian's version of George Washington
6 comments:
Welcome home Kaity and Jack!
Enjoy all the pics. Looks like you had a great time.
~Katie
>>A surly looking Russian guard that we met on the trip
Mmhmmm...somehow it looks to scary to be just a Russian guard. :P
That ride you went on looks sick...you guys are like not strapped on it at all or anything!! Jonathan and Isaac have gone on a ride very similar to that except they were all strapped into a sort of cockpit. They said it was really fun since when you were coming down, there'd be a short period of no gravity. :)
Anyway, welcome back and it looks like you had a great time!!
Nice pics... looks like that was a great trip. That russian statue of George Washington is hilarious! It's funny how differently people can think of an individual (imagine what a French statue of him would look like :P).
That ride looks cool... as David said, I went on something like that (except it was quite a bit bigger and enclosed) with Isaac, and it was awesome. We discovered the period of no gravity when I noticed some candy and money I had with me was floating around in the middle of the cockpit! :P
Welcome Home!!!
Glad you both had a safe trip and are back home in the states.
We were not strapped into a cockpit, but we had our feet in snowboard lashings, and our hands tied to the poles with some cloth strips.
Needless to say, I HELD ON TIGHT!
It was awesome though, very fun and very buildable! No power besides human needed either! That is a plus!
Wow really...so I could like install one of those out in our yard!? Awesome...
*hurries to Home Depot to pick up some supplies* :P
Post a Comment