Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kids
-
A few snapshots from today...
-
Connor
-
Anna and Aiden, absorbed in a game of Stratego.
-
Luke, with Nathan.
-
Earlier today, Molly asked if she could read to me. So, we sat down on the couch and she began reading the book, "We love you, Clifford." It was the story of a dog who was discouraged, whose owner was trying desperately to cheer him up. We came to page 5 or so and Molly stopped reading, "I don't like this page...", she said, "the pictures aren't as realistic."
-
Sweet Mindy
-

4 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable pics, Kaity. You really captured the moments. I love all their sweet and smiling faces.
~Katie

Janai Fuentes said...

They really are sweet pictures! Especially the one of Conner!

Lately I've been noticing how much my sibling have really been getting bigger and growing up more! And I really want to cherish the moments!
It is such a privilege to watch them grow up!! I Love It! (Most of the time, anyway);)

Krissy Cooper said...

Very cute pictures! Thanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I love the one of Mindy! Connor is getting soooo big! I like Molly's comment about the "unrealistic pictures". So cute! :) TTYL

Psalm 127:3-5