Friday, August 17, 2007

Recording
-
Last night, our young people's singing group (from church) began recording for a future CD. There are 12 of us that will be singing... mostly group songs, but also 3 trio, 2 quartet and possibly a solo or two. So much fun! The first session, which ended up taking about 3 1/2 hours, went well. We're also recording this coming Saturday. We aren't allowed to take pictures during the actual recording, because there can be no extra noise or movement, but I did snap a few during breaks or practices.
-
On the way to the office, where we were recording.
-


Jamie, Lizzie, Stephanie
-

Rick and Ben
-
Abbie and Emily. (Side note: Abbie was the one who taught Emily to play the flute, a couple of years ago.)
-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really awesome and a great idea. When I heard that video you posted of Rick singing I literally thought, "Why doesn't he make a CD?"

So that's great that you are making one. How many people in your family are going to be in it and when is it going to be released?

bapianist said...

Glad you all had fun and I hope all goes well with the rest of the recording. :-)
Shall you be selling your great grand release and can I get an autographed copy? :-)

Kaity Gellos said...

There are 4 of us from our family that will be singing on the CD. We're not sure when it will be released. We'll have to see how long it takes us to get everything together.

Yes, we will be selling copies eventually, if it turns out how we expect it to.

It is going great so far. Praise the Lord! We certainly couldn't do this without His help.

Kaitlyn

Psalm 127:3-5