Amen!! Sometimes when you just look at all the things God's blessed you with, you can't help but praise God for how good he is and a new baby brother/sister is one of the greatest blessings you could have. :)
Those are terrific pics...some of those ones with the whole crew mobbing him remind me of when Peter (my 9th sibling...btw congrats Brian on your 9th sibling to be) got home and my two younger sisters were just thrilled to pieces at this new real live doll they had!! lol.
Hey D3, thanks for the congrats. Y0u may want to start checking out our family's blog: http://sikmaarchives.blogspot.com/. You can bet that we'll have some pics up once we see him/her (we don't know what we're getting yet :-).
Really nice pictures! God is wonderful isn't He? I remember when most of my younger siblings were born, and it's such an exciting time! Praise the Lord! I'm glad Nathan and your mom are well and back at home.
Congratulations! It is funny how we have more pictures of younger siblings than older ones! I think it's 'cause all off the older ones are always snapping pictures! I got some new picture ideas for when my little brother or sister makes its appearance!
The pictures are absolutely precious! How exciting to finally have your little brother in your arms after waiting for him these many months! The Lord is indeed good and He gives us such big blessings in such little sweet bundles!
Oh, and I agree with Abbie--he does look just like your mom.
What a beautiful baby!! All the pics are wonderful. I enjoyed each and everyone of them. Thanks for sharing them all. It makes me want a baby so bad. He is sooo adorable!
Rick, we can hardly wait to have you come home in August. Nathan (and Connor) both need to get to know their big brother! :-) All of the children are anticipating the end of tour and you coming home soon. I'm praying for the quartet and for Bro. Gellos as he preaches in the churches. I love you, Son. Mom
20 comments:
I love those shots of each sibling holding the new addition! I'm looking forward to being a big brother for the 9th time!
Wow! What a beautiful baby! I love the picture of all of you gathered round him.
He looks just like his mom.
Isn't he the cutest thing!!!!!
Great pictures. You all look sooo happy. Congratulations!!!
>> Ahhh, God is so good!
Amen!! Sometimes when you just look at all the things God's blessed you with, you can't help but praise God for how good he is and a new baby brother/sister is one of the greatest blessings you could have. :)
Those are terrific pics...some of those ones with the whole crew mobbing him remind me of when Peter (my 9th sibling...btw congrats Brian on your 9th sibling to be) got home and my two younger sisters were just thrilled to pieces at this new real live doll they had!! lol.
Oh...and sorry to double comment, but if it wasn't intentional, that third picture sure came out looking like a scene from "The Sound of Music". :D
Hey D3, thanks for the congrats. Y0u may want to start checking out our family's blog: http://sikmaarchives.blogspot.com/. You can bet that we'll have some pics up once we see him/her (we don't know what we're getting yet :-).
Really nice pictures! God is wonderful isn't He? I remember when most of my younger siblings were born, and it's such an exciting time! Praise the Lord! I'm glad Nathan and your mom are well and back at home.
Congratulations! It is funny how we have more pictures of younger siblings than older ones! I think it's 'cause all off the older ones are always snapping pictures! I got some new picture ideas for when my little brother or sister makes its appearance!
The pictures are absolutely precious!
How exciting to finally have your little brother in your arms after waiting for him these many months!
The Lord is indeed good and He gives us such big blessings in such little sweet bundles!
Oh, and I agree with Abbie--he does look just like your mom.
He's SO cute! Babies are such fun! Don't you wish they stayed babies for a longer period of time!?! :-) Congratulations!
d3,
I was thinking the same thing about that picture when I saw it. :-)
He is adorable!! It makes me want to have a baby in the family so bad. You all look like you're enjoying the little fella immensely. God is good!
~Chrissy
What a beautiful baby!! All the pics are wonderful. I enjoyed each and everyone of them. Thanks for sharing them all. It makes me want a baby so bad. He is sooo adorable!
~Katie
How fun!!! Babies are soooooooo wonderful!! I hope the Lord blesses me with some one day!!
He is so adorable!Congratulations!
The pictures are great.God bless you all! ~Lauren~
You guys look so great- I love the pixs and I can't believe there is now 13! What will our family grow to?? A great Legacy! Love you all- Amie
Hi Guys- Wow you all look so great. I can't believe there is 13 now! What a legacy- yay! Love, Amie
He is sooo cute! Makes me wish I wasn't the youngest in our family! Oh well....nieces and nephews more than make up for it!
What a beautiful baby! Of course, I may be a bit biased...
Love the pictures - I'm glad I get to see what Nathan looks like before I see him "in person".
- Rick -
Rick, we can hardly wait to have you come home in August.
Nathan (and Connor) both need to get to know their big brother! :-)
All of the children are anticipating the end of tour and you coming home soon.
I'm praying for the quartet and for Bro. Gellos as he preaches in the churches.
I love you, Son.
Mom
Post a Comment