I like your tree. We used to have one like that until the "classic" look took over and everything went white lights and fancy ornaments. Boring, I think.
Your Christmas tree looks great! Looks similar to ours with all of the ornaments (we have so many that we kids have made throughout the years!). Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Nice tree. So yours IS artifical??? That's O.K. ours is too! It is pre-lite. Got it cheap day after CHRISTmas. We are doing an "old-fashioned" CHRISTmas this year. Paper chains, stringing popcorn and cranberries, and white lights. It looks VERY nice. Who ever said old-fashioned was boring??
wait!sorry to bother you again! Is yours pre-lite? And is it 7ft. tall? we have the SAME EXACT one. I just looked at the stand of the tree. It is just like it! NEAT!
O.K. Yes, it saves ALOT of time once you know how to get everything plugged together! This is the first time we've used it and they didn't tell us that the exstention cord was taped ON the pole! HELLO! Anyway, thanks for getting back!
7 comments:
Beautiful! We just decorated our Christmas tree last night.
I like your tree. We used to have one like that until the "classic" look took over and everything went white lights and fancy ornaments. Boring, I think.
Your Christmas tree looks great! Looks similar to ours with all of the ornaments (we have so many that we kids have made throughout the years!). Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Nice tree. So yours IS artifical??? That's O.K. ours is too! It is pre-lite. Got it cheap day after CHRISTmas. We are doing an "old-fashioned" CHRISTmas this year. Paper chains, stringing popcorn and cranberries, and white lights. It looks VERY nice. Who ever said old-fashioned was boring??
:+)Steph
wait!sorry to bother you again! Is yours pre-lite? And is it 7ft. tall? we have the SAME EXACT one. I just looked at the stand of the tree. It is just like it! NEAT!
Steph
Hi Steph,
Yes, our tree is pre-lit. I think that saves so much time when it comes to decorating. No more untangling of lights! :-)
No, it's not 7 foot. I'm not sure exactly how tall it is, but my 6' brother says that it's shorter than he is.
Really, it's the perfect size for our living room!
Kaity
O.K. Yes, it saves ALOT of time once you know how to get everything plugged together! This is the first time we've used it and they didn't tell us that the exstention cord was taped ON the pole! HELLO! Anyway, thanks for getting back!
Post a Comment