Wow good job Jack...that must have taken alot of time to put together. You're right that in this day and age foolishness is sort of exalted in a way and it's good for people to know that God views it very seriously.
And besides of which, it's also good how after showing how important it is to be wise rather than foolish that you then give the ways the Bible tells us we can become wise.
What a powerful message! And neat music too - though, I must admit, that first half of music was kind of scary! (Which is what you intended of course! :)
This is VERY good. I was wondering if there was a way to post this on my blog since that is the title of it--Proverbs 14:1. Is there a way I could post this directly so they can view it there? I will give you all the credit and link back to you. You can email me at:
We enjoyed this sooo much. I think this speaks the truth in a very interesting way. Would you allow us to post it to our families blog? We too will add your link. I think many would benefit from it. Thanks and blessings, Julie matrent@tds.net
Sure I will e-mail that HTML code to you. I hope it will be a blessing to your viewers.
BTW, just out of curiosity, how did you guys find our blog? I am assuming that you came through another blog linked to ours, but is always to find out how people found our family page!
6 comments:
Wow good job Jack...that must have taken alot of time to put together. You're right that in this day and age foolishness is sort of exalted in a way and it's good for people to know that God views it very seriously.
And besides of which, it's also good how after showing how important it is to be wise rather than foolish that you then give the ways the Bible tells us we can become wise.
That was a blessing Jack! Thank you!
What a powerful message! And neat music too - though, I must admit, that first half of music was kind of scary! (Which is what you intended of course! :)
This is VERY good. I was wondering if there was a way to post this on my blog since that is the title of it--Proverbs 14:1. Is there a way I could post this directly so they can view it there? I will give you all the credit and link back to you. You can email me at:
junefuentes@sbcglobal.net
Thanks for blessing us with this!
Many blessings to your family!
We enjoyed this sooo much. I think this speaks the truth in a very interesting way. Would you allow us to post it to our families blog? We too will add your link. I think many would benefit from it.
Thanks and blessings,
Julie
matrent@tds.net
Sure I will e-mail that HTML code to you. I hope it will be a blessing to your viewers.
BTW, just out of curiosity, how did you guys find our blog? I am assuming that you came through another blog linked to ours, but is always to find out how people found our family page!
Post a Comment