Saturday, December 08, 2007

Connor's 2nd Birthday
-
-
-
-

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love that last picture!

Krissy Cooper said...

He is SO cute!

Happy Birthday, Connor!

Anonymous said...

One cute guy. I especially like the third picture of him.

Wesco said...

Awww, he's extremely, awfully, tremendously, totally, completely cute!

(not to be redundant or anything!)

BTW, I think if this "cute guy" were older, he would resent being called "cute." Poor fella! I wonder when he will outgrow this "cute" stage?

Anonymous said...

That's neat...Peter just had his second birthday a couple days ago too. When was Connor's again?

Anonymous said...

d3,
Connor's b-day is December 6th.
I should remember Peter's because it's so close to Con's.
Have a good Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I don't know wesco journalist....I know a few people still say I'm cute,I mean, come on I'm 13! and that get's REALLY imbarressing! Mostly when it is an older person, I don't care as much....HAHA! Anyway... Cute pic's.

Steph

Psalm 127:3-5