Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Caroling
-
Cookies...
-
...more cookies...
-
...and 50 dozen or so cookies later, we were ready to hit the trail.
-
Here we are with some sweet neighbors of ours, the Hartmans.
-
Emmy and Mindy
-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To state the obvious--that's a lot of cookies! Looks like y'all had fun though! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a ton of cookies! I'm so glad you guys were able to go caroling...our family usually does, but was unable to this year:-(
Merry Christmas!
Leigha R.

Monica Mulder said...

Looks like you guys had fun caroling - it was so sweet of you to do so! There are many people that do not want to give of themselves even a little bit to bring cheer to others.
Those cookies look good, by the way!

Merry Christmas!
Monica

Krissy Cooper said...

We "went" caroling over the phone last night to a few people...We are hoping to GO caroling in the next few days even though it is a few days after Christmas. :)

Looks like you all had a good time. The cookies look delicious!

Anonymous said...

So is it possible you will be carolling in our area this year? Even though Christmas is kind of over? If you didn't know this already, now you do.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I LOVE COOKIES but of course when you put them together... I'm in HEAVEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I WISH we could come caroling in your area! Wouldn't mind another family reunion at all.
Hope you guys had a GREAT Christmas!!
Love you

Psalm 127:3-5