Monday, December 24, 2007

Ice Skating
-
A few of the older kids went ice skating this past weekend, along with some friends from church. It was enjoyed by all, and we're looking forward to ice skating again on New Years Eve.
-
- -
-
-
-
-
-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like alot of fun and reminds me of something I wanted to tell you Jack - last week we went ice skating on our yard!! With all the extreme global warming going on around here, we'd just gotten a big snowstorm followed by two ice-storms in a row so the snow on the yard was frozen solid.

Not missing such an opportunity, we broke out the skates and skated all around the yard - even down our hill so it was alot of fun. :)

spyder-slayer™ said...

AAAHHH the great memories of skating...


d3-I totally understand your problem with excess snow. Furthermore I think we should study the wonderful benefits of global warming in our area (Michigan)

(sorry, off topic)

spyder-slayer™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spyder-slayer™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

I agree with you both, ice skating is one of the most fun activities ever! Especially once you learn a few moves to pull off and start to work on more than moving forward! :o)

BTW, did you notice that I wasn't in any of the pictures? I tried to figure it out for a long time, then it finally came to me!

I was going too fast for the camera to even catch me! Oh well, better luck for the photographer next time! :o)

Oh, by the way, for anybody who doesn't know me....I am NEVER sarcastic!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time you must have had! Where do you guys go ice-skating? We have a friend that was wanting a place to go - and I was wondering if that rink was in this area? Tabitha

Anonymous said...

This is the only one I have been to Tabitha....

http://www.oakorthoarena.com

It is right there on the edge of Kankakee!

Anonymous said...

I'm not that great at skating! But I can drive a snowmobile REALLY fast!!!! :) I've also tried skiing....It was NOT made for me!! I will stick to sleding and snowmobileing! Have you ever been snowmobileing??? Just wondering!

Glad you had a good time!

:)Stepheny

Psalm 127:3-5