A visit to the park!
The little kids were thrilled when they heard that dad was going to take them to the park for a few hours! Labor day doesn't seem like such a big holiday, but these kids sure thought it was a worthwhile day!
A.J. and Molly finally took on the rings. It is hard when you can't reach the next one because your arms aren't long enough!
Luke, on the monkey bars.
Luke and I had fun with racing up the bell towers too!
Emily pretty much stuck with the swings for the day. Much more ladylike than dashing around the playground at top speed I guess!
They just couldn't get this spinning ride to work right!
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a very fun time!!!
Looks like you all had fun! I like that last picture! ;)
It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time at the park!
Post a Comment