A poll for our viewers!
As you can see on the right, I have added a poll for all our friends who visit this blog. Please feel free to participate! It will not display anything about you or your computer, just what is the favorite item in the list and how many votes it got from everyone.
I hope that everyone will take part in this fun new feature on our blog!
4 comments:
Since only one of us can do the poll from our comp. And someone already did it. I'm voting here on "Only by His Grace"
-Emily
Hey that's a great idea Jack...
I voted for "When Morning Gilds the Skies" but all of them are nice. I'm only not sure whether I remember the third choice (though if I heard it I'm sure I'd probably recognize it).
*EDIT: I'm sorry, not the third choice (I definitely remember Onward Christian Soldiers) but the 4th one, "Only by his Grace".
Looks like Holy, Holy, Holy is a popular choice!
Post a Comment