Jack is 18
-
Some time ago, Lizzie had the children begin memorizing various scripture verses with the goal of seeing how many rings they could create before Jack's birthday. This was what they did. Hey, good job kids and excellent idea, Liz!-
-
Emmy and Eli -
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
10 comments:
I had a great birthday thanks to my awesome family....but one of my favorite things, was the verse chain from the kids.
I counted up the links...there are 89 rings! My little siblings memorized 89 verses from the Bible for me!
That is such a great thing to do while you are still young and they are sooo good at getting those verses down real quick with the help of Liz and also the King's Kids club at our church.
What a blessing to have a family that cares for the word of God and it's messages!
As for the last picture....well....what can I say? I had to get in one more of those "kid" moments before I turned 18 on Sunday.
Then I will always be sober and never crazy again....ever.
Well, maybe not, but for everyone that does not know me very well, that picture does NOT acurately portray the real me. At least I hope it doesn't!
Thanks again to everyone for a great day!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy brithday old man :)
Andrew
Yeah happy birthday Jack...just in time to vote against Hilla... *cough* never mind. lol.
Anyway that's really great that your birthday motivated your siblings to memorize all those verses. When I told my Dad about that he speculated that perhaps your job is to memorize all those yourself over this next year. :)
Happy Birthday, Jack!
-The Coopers
Maybe David...But I have never been a natural "memorizer" type!
As for voting...you can bet I will be in on it this next year!
Happy Birthday, Jack! I love you! :) -Emily
A belated happy birthday to you. I must say, you are far more mature (for the most part) than most 18 year olds I know. This is good! Keep up the good work and may you continue to gain favor with both God and man!
What a neat idea to memorize verses up until somebody's birthday! Hmmm...the next birthday is Mom...I have an idea...
I guess this comes a little late... Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!!
btw, it's good to see that I'm not the ONLY one who gets whacky pix of myself posted...
lol
Post a Comment