Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hmmm, could there be another side to your "friendly" blogger?
-
This is what he did the other day, when someone was getting ready to snap a picture of him. Brothers... what do you do with 'em? :-)
-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...I think his only crime there is impersonation - not a very good attempt at impersonating Uncle Sam's famous, "I Want You" poster but all the same...clearly an impersonation attempt. :D

Anonymous said...

Not as bad as some blogger's I've heard of/seen.

I think a brother are the most wonderful thing that a sister can have! Why, the world would practically cease to move without brothers. Okay, I understand that you already knew this and to be honest we brothers have to admit that without our sisters and mothers the world practically changes course-and usually not for the better. :-)

Abigail said...

Brothers can be so annoying, but so much fun! I have two older brothers and I got teased ALOT, but now that they are living away from home, I miss it!

Janai Fuentes said...

I always wished I had older brothers! O well!=(

Anna Joy said...

Goodness, that's a pretty scary thing to see! I have four older brothers, and being the baby I get teased a LOT..but I love them anyways! Usually....;)

Psalm 127:3-5