Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday, Eli!
-
This guy is now an official teenager... WoW! Eli is a hard worker, possesses a lot of determination and has a smile that can absolutely light up a room. Praying the Lord will bless him in the year to come.
-
We love you, buddy!
-
Here are a few pictures from Tuesday evening...
-





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>Here are a few pictures from Tuesday evening...

I'm guessing Eli has a different opinion from most other people about which Tuesday is Super Tuesday. :)

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Eli!

Anonymous said...

Joel said happy birthday Eli

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!
Love you!!
Your cousin,
Jessica Baer

Anonymous said...

When was his birthday? I mean I know it was on Tuesday but you mean this Tuesday? The 29th? Well, if it is that is my birthday too! I just turned 13 on Tuesday the
29th! That is kinda' neat! I had Taco's for my real birthday dinner, but for my friend party, I had pizza.

Well, TTYL, Steph

Anonymous said...

Hey-

Now I have to coment on some of the pictures.... :) O.k. The one with Him and the tractor box thing... my brother has that ('cept he lost the key) and the picture of Jack and the Baby is SO cute! I also like the picture of the cupcakes! Steph

spyder-slayer™ said...

Happy birthday!!!

Emily Thacker said...

Happy Birthday, Bro.!! :) -Emily

Psalm 127:3-5