Oh, Sewing, looks like fun!The last pic of you girls is really funny! Though I have to say that none of you girls look like the guitar type.:)
What were you'll sewing?
Emily and Dree were cutting out quilt squares (third picture) and in the first picture we're putting in a zipper on a skirt. Notice the seam ripper in my hand.It was the first zipper I had ever done. :o) ~Lizzie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, Sewing, looks like fun!
The last pic of you girls is really funny! Though I have to say that none of you girls look like the guitar type.:)
What were you'll sewing?
Emily and Dree were cutting out quilt squares (third picture) and in the first picture we're putting in a zipper on a skirt.
Notice the seam ripper in my hand.
It was the first zipper I had ever done. :o)
~Lizzie
Post a Comment