Welcome to the McDonnell Family Blog!
Just for the mere fact that nothing extraordinarily exciting is currently happening with our family, I decided to post some semi-interesting facts about this blog and its viewership. :o)
You can tell how many hits (visits) there are from each area by how dark it appears on the map.
Following is a picture of both the national and international level of viewers for the month of February.

Here is a list of where the states and countries stand in actual numbers. Check out your home state! (or country :o) I must say that Indiana is boosted simply for the fact that that is where our home connection shows up from, but besides that, it is all true viewer stats!Standings:
United States - 2,245
Wisconsin - 382
Indiana - 349
Michigan - 330
New Jersey - 261
Illinois - 134
Pennsylvania - 120
New York - 85
California - 83 (My first home state!)
Ohio - 64
Georgia - 48
Washington D.C. - 47
Iowa - 42
Florida - 39
North Carolina - 34
Kansas - 30
Tennessee - 30
Connecticut - 26
Idaho -21
Missouri - 14
Oklahoma - 14
Alabama - 12
Texas - 11
Colorado - 11
Louisiana - 10
Kentucky - 7
Virginia - 5
Maine - 3
Nebraska - 3
South Carolina - 3
Arizona - 2
Arkansas - 2
Minnesota - 1
Mississippi - 1
New Mexico - 1
Hawaii - 1
Nevada - 1
------------------
Russia - 55
Germany - 40
Singapore - 37
Australia - 26
Brazil - 20
Canada - 3
Mexico - 2
Spain - 1
Sweden - 1
United Kingdom - 1
So how did your home state do?
6 comments:
349--Indiana.
I never would have thought that that many different people from so many different countries would visit...you guys must be popular. :)
That's a great map...I like the color of NJ there. :D
Both Jonathan and I check your blog several times a day so you're pretty popular in these parts. :)
WOW!!!!! That's ALOT of different states!
You guys are the only ones that actually (cept' for the month of Feb.) pretty much always have different pic's. I usally look on your blog every day. :)
Steph
Pennsylvanian here!
I don't even remember how I 'discovered' you all - but I'm glad I did! I don't comment much, but I'm here. :-)
OOOO-YEAH Michigan!!!
Anyway like some of the others said I check the blog almost daily (I think the fact that you keep it updated helps a ton)
By the way... I'm IN/U.S.!
Steph :)
Post a Comment