Of Weddings
-
Weddings have sort of been on my mind lately (hmmm... for some reason!)
I found these pictures on the computer, taken almost 23 years ago and wanted to share them with our blog readers. Praise the Lord, today they love each other more than ever and continue to be a godly example to us kids!
I found these pictures on the computer, taken almost 23 years ago and wanted to share them with our blog readers. Praise the Lord, today they love each other more than ever and continue to be a godly example to us kids!-
Love you, Mom and Dad!
-


11 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I never realized how much you look like your mom...
Praying for you in your wedding planning! How exciting!
My oh my.....
We were young once upon a time ehhh.
:) Jim Reed
Lovely pictures! I was looking at my parents from 39 years ago..and all three of my brothers recently...weddings are so much FUN!!!! Looking forward to more updates!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Jennifer
Kaity, Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Your parents are a lovely couple, and your mother is gorgeous!
Can't wait until your Big day! Thanks for making me a special part of it!
Love you,
~Kate
Beautiful pictures! We all enjoyed them. Brea said "Wow, Mrs. McDonnell hasn't changed, she still has her pretty smile!" She kept going on about how much your dad had changed. None of the rest of us thought he'd changed much. Its funny trying to see through the younger ones eyes. Troy said the same thing as Krissy Cooper, he never realized how much you looked like your mom. Its the nose and smile. Speaking of smiles, we never see you without one these days. I wonder why!? Much love, Tasha Hayman
Dear Elaine,
The girls rushed me to the computer, they said I just had to see you all dolled up on your wedding day. You definitely are a beauty!
But what I also saw was a woman who gave her live to a higher calling, and willingly gave her husband 13 beautiful children.
Jim Elliot said it perfectly, "(S)He is no fool who gives what (s)he cannot keep to gain what (s)he cannot lose."
You are truly a crown to your husband. It is a pleasure to know you.
May God give you all the grace you need in the preparation of your daughters wedding.
Admiringly,
Connie
The pictures are beautiful!! What a blessing to see what the Lord has done through you both as a couple! After 13 children, that wedding day probably seems like a day long ago, but it is a great blessing to us young couples to have examples like you!! God bless!
They are beautiful pictures! I know you will look just as pretty! Wish I could be there to see you!
I have to admitt, you do really look like your mom!
:)Stepheny
Well, I'll just have to come back to this comment page when I need encouragement! (...except maybe your comments, Jim!) :-)
Thanks, all!
The kids do this blog --- I just check it once in awhile. Thank you, Kaity -- very good memories of our wedding day! Yours will be wonderful too, I'm sure of it!
Kaity,
Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on your engagement!
We love you all!
Uncle Dean and Aunt Arlene......
Murphys, Californa
Post a Comment