Back to the blogging world...
-
Hi folks! Kaity writing in, posting some random pictures that have been taken over the last several weeks. I haven't been posting much lately, but we are all doing well. We had a full round of the flu, even sharing it with Brent, during his visit here. Ugh! We are thankful that it swept through quickly and everyone is healthy again.
-
We praise the Lord for a brand new year and the ability to serve Him in it!
-
God is so GOOD.
-

7 comments:
I may just be really slow to catch on but is there a joke behind the Cheezit's I'm missing? :)
David,
No, you're not slow... we were just being silly. The camera person said, "Smile cheesy and hold up the box." It was Sunday night after church and that's what we happened to be snacking on.
I know, we're crazy.
Kaitlyn
lol yeah "GET YOUR OWN BOX"
lol again 8:46/8:47 PM
@Spyder-Slayer:
That's what I thought the joke was related to since we often joke about that.
In any event, the picture taker certainly got you to say "Cheese" that time. :)
Those McDonnells...always a little off... :-)
Every good family should have those kinds of funny family moments.
they are al nice pictures! I really like the one of you Kaity. and yes, I was going to ask the same question.... I wasn't sure either....! :):):)
Steph
Post a Comment