Funny Little Bro!
Nate is such a joy to our family and recently, he learned how to laugh!
When he is in a silly mood he is so much fun to play with!
Here are a few video clips from a couple nights ago when I started messing around with him. :o)
Funny Little Bro!
Nate is such a joy to our family and recently, he learned how to laugh!
When he is in a silly mood he is so much fun to play with!
Here are a few video clips from a couple nights ago when I started messing around with him. :o)
Posted by
Jack McDonnell
at
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
10 comments:
His giggle is so cute!
Awww, VERY cute! I love doing that with little Charles--they never get bored with it, do they?!
I just love the beautiful sound of a baby's laugh!! He is so cute!
What a cutie! His laugh brightened my day.
I just LOVE it when their at that stage. Its so much fun. They can really brighten the day.
Hehe...cute video!!! I love how babies look like little old men sometimes. ;-)
-visitor from DC
That is so cute!! It seems like a long time since I've heard a baby(under a year old) laugh!!
Cute!
Awww, Very cute video's! They took a REALLY LOOOOOOONG time to download though. Baby's are the best things God EVER made!
:)Stepheny
There is nothing cuter than a laughing, smiling baby! He looks like a lot of fun! :)
Monica
Post a Comment