Earlier this week, Mother, Lizzie and I had lunch with some of the Briddick girls... we ended up talking for a few hours. We thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship! - -
- Lizzie and Clara -
Mother and Mrs. Briddick
-
The beautiful babysitter, with Mindy and Connor.
-
Jack, making gingerbread with the children. :-) -
Some of their creations. -
Anna, busy on her "gingerbread lady". -
Nathan is just beginning to pull himself up on things. -
Connor's favorite entertainment... books!
-
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow great job on the cookies!! That's a great idea you had Jack about making the cookies with the younger ones...I've found that my younger siblings love helping me cook/bake/fry/etc. different things. :)
2 comments:
Wow great job on the cookies!! That's a great idea you had Jack about making the cookies with the younger ones...I've found that my younger siblings love helping me cook/bake/fry/etc. different things. :)
Cute little gingerbread! Little kids LOVE to help wherever they can although we may not all the time like it! Fan The Fire!!!
Steph :)
Post a Comment