Blessings on you as you serve Him in this ministry! The video clip brought back many memories of all the Sundays I went into inner city Chicago to serve with the missions group from Olivet. Both my husband and I graduated from there. Jesus is using you to make a difference for eternity in the lives of these precious little ones.
This is such a great video! It is so wonderful to teach younger kids like that. Every once and awhile I get the opportunity to substitute for the elementary class at our church's Christian Academy . It's a lot of work, but a lot of fun!
I am so proud of you, Jack! Keep serving God faithfully! I know those children probably don't sit that quietly every Sunday! You are planting seeds of wisdom in those little minds! I teach about 16 3 yr olds each Sunday. I love that age!
6 comments:
Nice job Jack...have you thought about doing your chalk drawings as well for that class?
I agree...my little nieces and nephews always love it when our Uncle Dan does chalk art for them!
Actually, I have thought about it...I just need a few more practice runs.
It has been too cold out in my shed for drawing for awhile now, but I hope to do a drawing for junior church once the weather warms up a bit!
Also, the little guys in my class probably need something even faster paced than a chalk drawing! Such as what I use, a flannel graph.
So I may use it for some of the older children at our church in the future.
Blessings on you as you serve Him in this ministry! The video clip brought back many memories of all the Sundays I went into inner city Chicago to serve with the missions group from Olivet. Both my husband and I graduated from there. Jesus is using you to make a difference for eternity in the lives of these precious little ones.
This is such a great video!
It is so wonderful to teach younger kids like that. Every once and awhile I get the opportunity to substitute for the elementary class at our church's Christian Academy . It's a lot of work, but a lot of fun!
I am so proud of you, Jack! Keep serving God faithfully! I know those children probably don't sit that quietly every Sunday! You are planting seeds of wisdom in those little minds! I teach about 16 3 yr olds each Sunday. I love that age!
Post a Comment