Guy's night out!
v
Last night, Rick and I had the privilege of getting together for some pizza, fun and fellowship with a few very good friends of ours.
We greatly enjoyed our time together with Brian and Drew! You can see some more pics of the evening on the Sikmas website.
The switching of shoes into the standard "wacky" bowling shoes :o)
Rick was the only one of us that really knew what he was doing on the lanes, so he gave us others some good tips to work on.
Now I know this is a random pic, but when Drew and I took a walk over to the St. Joseph college campus, we couldn't help snapping some pics of this "freezing" fountain.
3 comments:
That's a neat bowling alley. We don't bowl very often but there's a brand new one at NJIT so I should be getting some good practice at it over the next few years. :)
Rick and Jack, thanks for going out with us. It is great to have likeminded young men with which to have some good conversation, good food, and a good time.
I like to note that my first score was 32 and my second score was
75. At the rate I was going in a few more hours I would have been bowling like a pro. :-)
Somehow I can see Andrew hitting those scores....but not Brian! :) I have been bowling a few times and I HATE wearing those silly/wacky shoes!!! But I am pretty good at it.
Steph
Post a Comment