Do I HAVE to do history now? :DThat is a terrific picture...
It may be my job to put ideas down on paper, but I'm not sure if I can come up with a good enough statement to describe that shot.It's just one of those pictures you've got to see to understand and enjoy!-Brian
WHY are my sisters always snapping pictures of everyone? They MUST have a blog!
"Peanut Butter and Jelly for lunch AGAAAAAAAIN?"
He looks very content that he is getting his picture taken.
*mumbles*it's about time I got a picture of me on the blog*mumbles*
*Oh, it's the camera... again* :P
"Why does everyone think I'm so cute?" Because he is!! ;-)
"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child" -Pr 22:15As wise as he looks, don't let him fool you!
Grownups are somethin else!Uncle Dean
etrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr44444444455555555555444444443333333333ttttttttttttttt
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Do I HAVE to do history now? :D
That is a terrific picture...
It may be my job to put ideas down on paper, but I'm not sure if I can come up with a good enough statement to describe that shot.
It's just one of those pictures you've got to see to understand and enjoy!
-Brian
WHY are my sisters always snapping pictures of everyone? They MUST have a blog!
"Peanut Butter and Jelly for lunch AGAAAAAAAIN?"
He looks very content that he is getting his picture taken.
*mumbles*it's about time I got a picture of me on the blog*mumbles*
*Oh, it's the camera... again* :P
"Why does everyone think I'm so cute?"
Because he is!! ;-)
"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child" -Pr 22:15
As wise as he looks, don't let him fool you!
Grownups are somethin else!
Uncle Dean
etrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr44444444455555555555444444443333333333ttttttttttttttt
Post a Comment