What happens when Lizzie gets her hands on a camera that's in the car.... for the last 5 miles before home?
-
Hmmm...
-
- -
-
-
-
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! Thats funny! We live in the country and I like taking pictures in the car! Especially when we travel! I like taking pictures of the sun setting on the fields Now thats a pretty site:)
Yes that would be fun to meet! I've met your Mom before. She came to my Mom's "suprise" party! And your Mom was one of the suprises:D It was fun!! My Mom was glad to see her!
4 comments:
Hi! Thats funny! We live in the country and I like taking pictures in the car! Especially when we travel! I like taking pictures of the sun setting on the fields Now thats a pretty site:)
Ah yes, there is nothing like a beautiful sunset! Thanks for stopping by, Bethany.
I know your family from pictures, but it would be fun to meet in "real life" sometime.
Hey, maybe you guys could start a family blog!
Kaitlyn
Yes that would be fun to meet! I've met your Mom before. She came to my Mom's "suprise" party! And your Mom was one of the suprises:D It was fun!! My Mom was glad to see her!
Lizzie's crazy!
Post a Comment