Saturday, October 06, 2007

Girls Day
-
The boys are gone camping this weekend (Friday/Saturday) so we girls have the house to ourselves and are doing a whole bunch of fun, girlie things... we snapped a couple of pics. yesterday. Poor Emmy is down with the flue :-( We would appreciate your prayers for her.
-
-
-
Our "in house" nail tech, Lizzie. :-)
-
-
-

As you can see, even with the boys gone they are still on Mindy's mind.... or at least, their toys are on her mind. Which side will conquer this battle? Green army men or tan army men?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fun to have a girls day once in awhile! How many girls are there in your family?

Karisse Wesco said...

How exciting! I always love it when we get to have a girl’s day. Although I must say, usually it doesn't take long for me to wish my brothers were with us!

Anonymous said...

Yah, I think we all do(but our brothers don't have to know that!) At least mine don't!

Katie said...

Love all the pictures! It looks like you all had a fun girl's day.

Anna Joy said...

Poor Emmy! I'm praying for her! What a time to be sick!

Kaity Gellos said...

Bethany,

There are 6 girls and 7 guys in our family.... lots of fun! :-)

Kaitlyn

Krissy Cooper said...

Looks like fun!!

We'll be praying that Emily gets to feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Hope Em is feeling better!

Psalm 127:3-5