How adorable!!! Our Nate has been doing the cutest grins lately! He also enjoys chewing on his hands...I love having little siblings! :)
Lol, those are great... that's one happy little boy. :-)
Sweet pictures! Nate is so adorable! I can't believe how big he has gotten! They grow up so fast.
Are you guys going to the 'Plymouth Plantation' at the Devines house, again?(On November 3rd)
He is so cute!! And growing up fast.
What a cute baby! Enjoy it while you can! I can't wait til' mom can have another baby! I love to cuddle them close and they are always warm!!! :) It is good to see happy babies these days!:D steph
What a heartwarming smile!
He is changing soooooo fast! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!!Give him a big hug from Aunt Liz!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How adorable!!! Our Nate has been doing the cutest grins lately! He also enjoys chewing on his hands...I love having little siblings! :)
Lol, those are great... that's one happy little boy. :-)
Sweet pictures! Nate is so adorable! I can't believe how big he has gotten! They grow up so fast.
Are you guys going to the 'Plymouth Plantation' at the Devines house, again?(On November 3rd)
He is so cute!! And growing up fast.
What a cute baby! Enjoy it while you can! I can't wait til' mom can have another baby! I love to cuddle them close and they are always warm!!! :) It is good to see happy babies these days!
:D steph
What a heartwarming smile!
He is changing soooooo fast! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!!
Give him a big hug from Aunt Liz!
Post a Comment