Many times over the years, we kids have found Dad back in his bedroom, glasses on, reading his Bible. Apparently, Connor has also taken note of this. When I went to put something away this morning, this is what I saw... -
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is hilarious...are you sure that wasn't staged? :D
They're watching those of us who are leaders in our families, whether parents or older siblings, and we should make the most of this opportunity teach by example.
Kids immitate what they admire and respect, let's be a good example for them!
Oh, This is so cute! We have ALOT of immitation that goes around in our house. Very true what Brian said!! There have been some bad things that our kids have also immitated.
7 comments:
That is hilarious...are you sure that wasn't staged? :D
Very sure... I know, it looks set up! When I saw that he had done it on his own, I had to get a picture. :-)
Kaitlyn
How adorable!! ;)
They're watching those of us who are leaders in our families, whether parents or older siblings, and we should make the most of this opportunity teach by example.
Kids immitate what they admire and respect, let's be a good example for them!
Very cute picture.
SO cute! A very good thing to imitate too!
Oh, This is so cute! We have ALOT of immitation that goes around in our house. Very true what Brian said!! There have been some bad things that our kids have also immitated.
Steph :-)
That is so cute!!
As the saying goes "Imitation is the greatest form of admiration".
Post a Comment