Friday, November 02, 2007

Commenting made easy!
v
It has recently been brought to our attention, that we have several readers that would like to comment on this blog, but aren't quite sure how it works. Therefore, we decided to create a post to show exactly how easy it is to leave a note on our blog!
v
We now have 29 of the United States visiting our blog and eight different countries! So this is not only a post to show people how to comment, but for all of you that visit this blog, this is a post to let you say a quick "Hello" from wherever you hail, be it Alabama or Australia! We are looking forward to hearing from you! (Even if you had to read this post first to learn how. :o)
v
v
Here is a sample of where you can click to see the comments at the bottom of each post...




Here is what will come up...all the comments to-date. And to the right...
v

v

The comment box where you can type your message to us and our readers!

v
v

Almost done now! Just choose "Other" if you don't have a Google account. Type your name in and click the big orange button. It's that easy! Now try it out for yourself on this post! Throw a comment on just to show everybody that you know how! :o)

26 comments:

Jack McDonnell said...

I will be the first to comment, after all, it is my blog! :oP

Hope to hear from all of you who enjoy the blog!

Anonymous said...

screeeech!!!!!
I am second!! whoopee!!

Abigail said...

I know how! And yes, I enjoy looking at your blog. You have a wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Lol...I'm sure you're all very much aware of my ability to comment. :D

Anyway that's a great idea making a post about how to comment because it isn't really all that obvious that to comment you click on the "0 Comments" link.

Victoria said...

Me! I visit! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the thorough tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Ohio! I look at your blog often and I love being able to see how you guys are doing even though I don't get to see you very often.
Love you lots!
Jessica Baer

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Send your college address when you can.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love to go to this blog! You guys do a great job.

Lindsey said...

I read and enjoy!

Nathaniel said...

Great idea for a post Jack! It was a lot of fun to have you up here last week!

Wesco said...

Published at 3:29 AM!!!!! Jack, you must have been up all night doing that post!

I do know how to comment, really I do. I just don't know what to say! I could say "Aww, what a cute baby" but that would make me sound like a girl! And I don't want THAT!

I could just comment "nice pic" on every post... that way you'll know I was here! But that is all it will do.

Here's a good idea! I could comment the most applicable scripture that I can think of to a post! That's what I'll do!

Wesco said...

"Hear counsel and receive instruction" -Prov. 19:20

(Do these have to be in context?)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack...are you sure this isn't just a scheme of yours to beat your sister for the most commented on post? :D

Lol...I think the last record was 21 or something like that.

Jack McDonnell said...

Good idea Timothy! Some of the posts could be difficult though! :o) I also sometimes have a hard time of thinking what to comment....maybe I will steal your idea next time I run across a tough one!

Ya never know David! Maybe that IS what I am doing! :oP

No, actually this post has already done a little of what I was hoping. A few viewers commented that I never even knew looked at this blog. It is nice to know who is looking at the web page and hear a howdy from them once in awhile!

ky, I was wondering who was visiting from Singapore! Did you know the Delaney family? They were over there for awhile as missionaries.

Jack McDonnell said...

BTW, I did NOT post this at 3:29 a.m.! The computer messed up the time!

Just for those of you who are worried about my mental health after reading that! :o)

Anna Joy said...

Goodness Timothy. Why worry what you sound like? Just comment! Of course you only comment on my blog when someone has a birthday....oh yes and once to inform me that you cheated my brother at arm wrestling.

My computer messes up the time a lot! Once it said my sis commented at 2:30 a.m!

jimmy said...

Did I do it right Jack?



lol

Jack McDonnell said...

Very good Caleb! :oP

I sort of knew you could comment...seeing as you have several blogs and web pages of your own!

I am still working on getting that music link into my blog that you sent to me.

jimmy said...

hmm... you running into any problems with it?
It can be kind of funky sometimes; the clip plays in my IE but not in my sister's, it plays on a couple of friend's machines, but not on others, and I haven't got it to play w/ firefox yet...
Anyway, hope you get it figured out!

Anonymous said...

We enjoy reading your blog!
~The Carns Family

Victoria said...

Hi, nope, I don't know a Dalaney family. I guess although Singapore is small, we have over 4 million people (and counting) so it's quite hard to know everybody. :) I've been visiting your blog for sometime and enjoy reading and seeing the different posts.

Also, all my siblings, enjoy seeing the video of Rick and the Praise Singers from PCC since we are homeschooled and use A Beka books.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

HI! Most of the people that visit this blog don't know me but, I go to the Sikma and Cooper's church. I love your blog! :) I did not know how to comment til' Abbie showed me.

Stepheny Weaver

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I've been just plain awful when it comes to blog reading here lately, but I do enjoy ya'll's pics whenever I do chance to stop by.
Tell Kaity, "HEY!" for me!!

Drew said...

Well since you insist, I guess I'll make a comment :)

Anonymous said...

hey !

Psalm 127:3-5