v
v
And here is a very funny video clip of Eli and I racing down the hill. And no, it was NOT set up! Eli will back me up on that!
v
Emily and Eli came along with me when I went for a spin on the awesome bike path that has been installed recently near our grandparent's house.
And the photographer on his bike...
There are several really cool covered bridges on the bike path.
A stream that runs all along the bike path.
OK, so I didn't give up entirely on the "artistic" thing.
The following is for all deer hunters: (And I am not one....at least, not yet.)
You hunters will recognize this as a pretty big track for a deer!
And here is the big boy himself! Not all so big antlers, (8 point with an irregular) but a nice big body! I actually got within about twenty feet of this buck! He seemed quite interested in why I was trespassing on his territory!
Another nice little buck. And I saw about ten does that day too!
And my little squirrel friend. I was trying to get a good shot of a red squirrel, but they were all running and hiding from me! Just when I was about to give up, this little rascal popped out from behind this little tree about two feet away, and posed for me until I had taken several good pictures.
3 comments:
That was a very funny clip!! And to think, it wasn't set up!!
Well when you see the fall Eli took you realize there's no way you could have convinced him to let you set that one up...
Anyway I'm glad you didn't give up on that artistic thing because as a result, I have a nice new batch of desktop backgrounds. I would have used that first picture if it didn't have you in it but...lol. j/k
I'm currently using the squirrel one because you really captured the expression perfectly.
BTW, speaking of Thanksgiving, we're having a nice snowstorm here in NJ the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Must be the global warming... :D
Hey Jack, That bike path looks like fun! I hope we are sledding down that hill at Christmas time! :) I am homesick today. Can you post a pic of Grandpa and Grandma? Everyone needs to see the world's GREATEST parents! :) I love you all! We are so blessed this Thanksgiving to have such a healthy, happy, God honoring family!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment