Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Luke!
-
Last Saturday we celebrated 11 years that God has given us with Luke. Among other things, we appreciate his willing & helpful spirit and his very contagious smile/laugh.
-
Luke holds a unique position in the family (and perhaps in the United States) with 3 older brothers, 3 older sisters, 3 younger brothers, 3 younger sisters. Does anyone know of another child in this position? :-)
-
Happy Birthday, Lukie! We love you and pray the Lord will bless you in the year ahead.
-





3 comments:

Krissy Cooper said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Anonymous said...

Wow I think you're right about that being very unique...I don't think there are probably that many children in the U.S. with a family of 13 children for that matter let alone that distribution.

I guess it goes to show you that he's unique - just like everyone else. :D

Lol...Happy Birthday Luke.

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Luke! How tall are you now? Abby our 11 yr. old is about 5'5". She reminds me of Aunt Laurie.
Love you guys!

Psalm 127:3-5