I am afraid you left out a very important characteristic of cats and that is that they are most revengeful...check out what that cat in the first picture did the next day. :D
Those are funny pictures! I've seen a couple of them before and really got a kick out of them. Of course, the saying goes... "What do I need a cat for? I can't see and my gun isn't sighted in!" (No offence)
8 comments:
Roflol, those are great! I think the fifth and seventh ones are the best. :D
That first one reminds me of another cat saying: "I still miss my cat... but my aim is getting better." :P
Jack,
I am afraid you left out a very important characteristic of cats and that is that they are most revengeful...check out what that cat in the first picture did the next day. :D
http://www.treksoftware.org/Graphics/Cat_With_Gun.jpg
Weird...for some reason it cut off. Anyway, the last part should be Cat_With_Gun.jpg
#1 and #5 are the best. However, there's one major problem with #1; the cat's not dead.
Those are funny pictures! I've seen a couple of them before and really got a kick out of them. Of course, the saying goes...
"What do I need a cat for? I can't see and my gun isn't sighted in!"
(No offence)
Haha! Funny, David! I've seen that picture before, but never thought of it that way! :o)
~Liz
I think that four and six are my favorite!
I think that the fifth one is gross! It is funny though!
-Emily :)
Funny funny! :) VERY inacurate, but funny!
-Anna Joy
Post a Comment