The Wescos came over to the house last night, after church. We had a lovely time of fellowship and fun with them! Thought this shot of Liz and Karisse was cute.
So that's were they went!;) Did Pastor Wesco preach at your church? Ruth said he was going to preach somewhere in IL. I'm just trying to put two and two together!
7 comments:
Beautiful ladies--inside and out, I am sure. :-)
Cute picture!
Thanks for coming over, Wesco's! We had a great time! :)
-Emily
So that's were they went!;) Did Pastor Wesco preach at your church? Ruth said he was going to preach somewhere in IL. I'm just trying to put two and two together!
Thank you all for a lovely evening! As always, we enjoyed the fellowship with your family immensely!
Janai,
Yes, that's where we went part of the day! No, Dad didn't preach at the McDonnell's church, but Prairie View Bible Church a couple hours south.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Nice picture!
Ok, thanks Karisse! I hope to see you guys soon!
God Bless! =)
Post a Comment