Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Beauties of Springtime...
-
Ok, I have to brag on a couple of my siblings. Lizzie has really improved the looks of the yard and brought some colorfulness to it this Spring. Thanks to her hard work and time, we now have some lovely flowers around the house!
-
Eli has been a great worker in the garden this Spring also. His specialty is strawberries. The flavor is a dozen times better than the strawberries you can purchase from the store, seriously. He learned how to make Strawberry Jam, and even ventured to make a batch completely by himself one day when Mom was gone.
-
Good job guys!
-



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!

Brian said...

Good thing to brag on your siblings.

Eli, can I hire you to come work on some strawberries for us here in Indiana? Sounds like your skills are quite valuable. If you can grow the strawberries and then dip them in chocolate that would clinch the deal. I'll see if we can fix up one of the barns for you to live in and you can grow strawberries on our ground! :-)

Three Sisters Blog said...

The flowers are beautiful, and
the strawberries look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, the flowers look sooo nice! You've done a great job gardening.

Those strawberries look so good too, Eli. I'm sure your family really enjoyed eating them. :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Psalm 127:3-5