Thanks for being the greatest Dad in the world! I Love You! Love, Emily
Happy Father's day Uncle Rich!!I miss you all! Love you!Jessica
Mr.McDonnell, hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! It was good seeing you with Kaity, Lizzy, and Jack in February. God Bless,Katie
Wow it's amazing Jack how much you look like your Dad! You can really see it comparing the top picture of your dad with your bio picture on the right.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for being the greatest Dad in the world! I Love You!
Love, Emily
Happy Father's day Uncle Rich!!
I miss you all!
Love you!
Jessica
Mr.McDonnell, hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! It was good seeing you with Kaity, Lizzy, and Jack in February.
God Bless,
Katie
Wow it's amazing Jack how much you look like your Dad! You can really see it comparing the top picture of your dad with your bio picture on the right.
Post a Comment