Gardening and Kittens
-
Last night, after supper, Dad had all of us come outside and "clean up" in our beginning-to-look-far-too-unkept-and-weedy-garden. We recently aquired 5 new kittens, who are so people friendly that they just couldn't stay away from us, even in the garden!
It was kind of amusing.
-
Emmy, with two of the kittens.
-
They kept crawling into our laps when we were sitting down, but we just had to get a picture of this... Dad was kneeling down to work, and they crawled up on the back of his legs, blissfully unaware of what could happen if he sat down.-
We didn't really get any good group shots... Liz did snap this one, shortly before we were finished for the night (because it was getting too dark to see clearly!) :-)Have a good week, everyone!
Kaity-
13 comments:
Sweet pictures, Kaity! I love the picture of Emmy and the little kittens. Cute!
~Karisse~
I am not a cat lover by any means, but those kittens are cute! :-)
Although I know what Jack thinks on the subject, ("So many cats...so few recipes" lol), I think they're alot of fun - espescially kittens. That second picture is hilarious. :D
I don't know if you remember me, but some of your family, some of the Wesco family, my family, and others were at that Thanksgiving Reenactment held at the Devines house in November. That is actually how I know about your and the Wescos blog.
I come on here about every other day or so and have really enjoyed it!
The pictures are adorable, Kaity! I may not like the older cats as well (A lot of them tend to be more mean and "independent"), but I certainly do enjoy kittens. Haven't gotten to hold one in ages though --kind of like a baby. *Sniff* My great Aunt lives on a farm and she used to raise dozens of kittens. My sister and I always used to be so excited when one of her cats would have a new litter and we would get to hold the newborn kittens!
Such cute pictures! (and kittens) Anyone who doesn't have/like cats does not know what they're missing! The second picture was really funny! =)
Hey Anna,
Wow I'd never have guessed you liked cats... :D
For the clarity of all readers...I am not one of those cat haters who says "Cats taste like chicken!" or "If your cat is missing, look under my tire!"
On the other hand, I am not a cat lover either.
Basically, I like cats as long as they are nice and cuddly when I want them to be, and stay out of the way while I am in the middle of an important project!
We recently got cats. 6 of them!!! Nobody in our family really loves cats (I think the only people that are are the "ABC's"). The only reason we got them is because we don't really like mice eating our chicken feed.
("A dog is a man's best friend, not his CAT.")
Abbie,
A CAT is a girl's best friend!
=)
I put a new picture of my fat cat on our blog a few days ago....kinda past the "cute" stage but still...!
-AnnaJoy =)
As the saying goes, "Cats never forgot that they were worshiped in ancient times."
I do love cats, but I have to agree with Abbie that "Dog is man's best friend". ;) (btw, kittens are better that cats in more than one way)
-Emily
I used to have a cat that I really liked. I think the only reason I liked her so much is because I really wanted a horse, but that was out of the question at the time. We do have a barn cat specifically to take care of the mice. Personally, I am now allergic to them, which is quite convenient! :-) I agree about the dog being man's best friend!
Post a Comment