Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A view of our property
(A cloudy view...with no leaves on the trees...and everything looking gloomy.)

Ok, so I will post a better one sometime!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think your sister has the better picture. However, yours does show more of your property so the two pictures together work nicely.

What I'm curious about is what the concrete strip near the camera is? Is it like a sidewalk? In any event it looks like an awesome place to do some some inline skating, jogging, or something like that. :)

Anonymous said...

David,
That concrete strip is our ROAD!
About 3-4 cars a day come down (sometimes a couple of more than that but not much)...
It's like a wide sidewalk and it IS great for rollerblading and bike riding, etc. The children love it.
By the way, I was praying for your competition -- CONGRATULATIONS on tying for first in the international competition. You guys must be doing some great work! How many countries were competing and were all 50 States represented as well?
Thanks for your good testimony to so many young people during that week too. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for praying for our team. Any and all success our team has had is soley due to God's power and the prayers of so many people for us. It was so awesome to be able to bring glory to God and hopefully have a testimony to people from all around the world. One girl even stopped at our pit and copied down the verse from Matthew 7:24 we had on our board! It's things like that that make all the hard work worth it. :)

Anyway to answer you question, there were indeed teams representing all 50 states and also 22 countries from around the world. In total, 94 teams competed at the event. To not only win first place but actually tie with another homeschool team for the honor was just fantastic.

I just recently posted pictures from the event on our team website so if you want to see them the link is www.TeamBuiltOnTheRock.org

Wesco said...

I think the barn needs paint'n. And of course it should be painted red. And you should have a Jonah pie to find out who should do it!

Jack McDonnell said...

Thanks Tim for the advice! :o)

Hannah said...

I think it looks good - our barn isn't red though some do look better that way. Do ya'll have any animals in it?
BTW - I like your road! Ours is kinda like that except it's dirt (sand rather!).

Unknown said...

Nice house!

Psalm 127:3-5