Monday, April 09, 2007

The age old art of boxing
John winds back for the punch.

He has gotten a lot better since he has started working on his boxing skills with his dad!




Here we are talking "shop" from what we have learned from past competition and the fight we just had. Since I trained with Mr. Ferry for a few months, and also did some martial arts work for a few months with Rick, I enjoy some healthy competition once in awhile!

Here I try to get one back on Johnny, but he ducks out of the way!

Even Eli and Mark squared off for a round or two!

That one looked painful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...that last one is a great action shot. Though I'm afraid, to Eli's great consternation, Mark may have it framed and displayed prominently in his room somewhere. :D

Elizabeth Forsythe said...

Thank you D3. Mark is my brother =)
Go MARK!!!!!!!!

Liz

Jack McDonnell said...

How about John, Liz? Aren't you going to cheer for him to? :-)

That was a lot of fun to get a round or two in....although after being out of practice for so long...I was awfully sore for the next two days! :o)

Elizabeth Forsythe said...

Okay Jack... here goes.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satisfied?

~Liz

Psalm 127:3-5