Happy Birthday to.... Emily!
-
Last night we celebrated Emily's 14th birthday. Praise the Lord for such a sweet sister. She adds a lot of joy to our home!
-
A smiling birthday girl!
-
Aiden and Mindy jumped in for this shot.
-
-
Her favorite gift... a new tennis racquet!
More gift opening.
-
-
Weeeelll, all I can is... I tried. I asked for a "real smile" and this is what I got!
(By the way, that is IBC root beer that we're drinking.)
-
-
Emily chose "Chef Salad" for her birthday supper, with soft french bread on the side.
-
-
Getting ready to blow out the candles on...
-
-
... her Frozen Chocolate/Caramel Pie!
-
-



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! Looks like you had a wonderful day!
CONGRATULATIONS
Happy Birthday Emmy!! I'm sorry I missed it. Sure looks like you had a great day. You sure a growing up fast! (I sound like your grandma don't I?)
See you Sunday!
Happy Birthday!Hope you had a wonderful day!
~Lauren~
good clarification of the IBC. You wouldn't want anybody to assume the worst inspite of the fact that all evidence surrounding your family points to a high and Christian moral standard. Personally, Root Beer is my favorite pop. I guess I first started liking it when I was too young to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi.
Sure it's root beer. Looks like there maybe some bootleggers out in central Illinois. Is that what you do in your spare time Jack?
At least I don't put wax paper in my family's pancakes! :-)
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Emily! Yes, I forgot again. Oh, no I didn't, I just wanted to "prolong" it. :-) Anyways, happy late birthday.
Love,
Krissy
p.s. Your hair looks nice up like that. :-) I tried something like that one time, and it didn't turn out like I thought it would! While I was putting it up/taking it out people would walk past the bathroom and just raise their eyebrows and giggle. Needless to say, I haven't tried it again. :-)
Happy Birthday, Emily!! The others may have been drinking root beer, but I just LOVED your drink choice!!!! The color of it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Elizabeth, my momma has that very same shirt!!
Kaitlyn, I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed you back yet...........believe me, I have not forgotten you!!! I was even thinking of calling you this past Sat., but I had too many things to get done before Easter.
Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment