Surprises
-
A sweet friend, Katie Walsh, completely shocked and surprised me today when she drove up at our house. She came to spend the day with me because my birthday is next week. They (she, along with two of her siblings) drove 3 hours. Wow.
-
Thank you so much, Katie! I enjoyed the day tremendously.
-


6 comments:
I don't think that I will ever forget the surprised look on Kaity's face when she recognized us. I love surprises!
What a fun day we had with you all!!
We made it back alright; only I didn't get on I-80 like I was supposed too, and ended up taking the Chicago loop. Thank God for cell phones, and Dads that know roads really well! It only took us about 1/2 hour out of the way so that's good.
We all enjoyed ourselves throughly. Thanks so much for having us!
~Kate
Enjoyed seeing all the smiling faces!! Wish I could've seen your face, Kaity! :)
I really like the picture where your hands are together and the other two girls are in the background... looks like their on your hands! Ya'll are really pretty too!
~~Stepheny
"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother" -Pr 18:24
That was the exact verse I was thinking of too Wesco. :)
I'm having so much fun learnign more about your family!!! You can only get so much in afternoon Sunday School!!
So I will be "stalking" for a bit I'm up to March of 06 so its me on the site meter looking at ALL the pages LOL =)
Jennifer
pjacademy@gmail.com
Post a Comment