Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!
-
This morning I woke up to big, fluffy, snowflakes floating down slowly.
It then picked up some and it's now safe to say that we are "officially"
having our first snow of the season!
"I'm dreeeeaaaming of whiiittteee Christmaaaaaaaas,
just like the ones I used to know....."
Don't you just love Christmas music?!
So, the big question of the day is... how many of YOU, our faithful readers,
have already had snow
???

9 comments:
We had some snow!
But we are in Russia too. :-)
We had snow in Brook, but it didn't stick. :-(
Sorry, I just noticed I didn't leave a name. I'm sure you already know it's Krissy though. :-)
TTYL, Krissy
We sort of had snow. By that I mean that it was coming down pretty good but the ground was to warm to allow any accumulation. I was not excited about the prospects of 12 inches (the maximum predicted by weather forcasters for our area). I did however hope to have around 1-2.5 inches, enough to make it look "Christmasy" outside. I do hope that we have some moderate accumulation of snow for Christmas, I prefer white over brownish green Christmases.
Anyway, that is the current weather update from Wanatah.
BTW: Since the day after Thanksgiving our family has been listening to Christmas music and tonight we put up the tree! Cookies and Egg Nog for everyone.
Since I'm on the subject of Nog what happens when you put a frog in a blender? You get Frog Nog!
:-)
Unfortunately we haven't had any snow yet. However, it has been enjoyable how unusually warm it's been. For example, today the temperatures stayed in the 60's!!
Speaking of weather, we actually had a Tornado watch today which is very unusual for NJ...I can't rememebr us ever having one before.
cool graphics man!
We got a FOOT of it yesterday, And it looks like it is here to stay. The "Weather Man" said--"about 1-4in", but once again, it's the "Weather Man" :) Right now it looks like it is February instead of December.
Andrew
Well, we sorta had a snow! :) We got some snow back in October and then yesterday we got some. They (the weather guys) said we would get 6-12 inches and another place said 16 inches BUT we did not get. We had some pretty sad children around here. :)
For my part, I like snow throughout December and January but once we get to February and March I get kinda tired of it.
ttyl!
Don't mention snow!!! We don't get much here. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Post a Comment