A Chinese Supper
David Chin, a friend of Rick's from college, is here over the Christmas holidays. He is from Malaysia and it has been a pleasure to have him.
This afternoon he went shopping, and tonight he made the most delicious Chinese supper for us. It was incredible!
This afternoon he went shopping, and tonight he made the most delicious Chinese supper for us. It was incredible!
-
Some of the sauces that were used in the meal.
David, testing the main dish.
Eli was the official "dicer"... he chopped up almost all the vegetables and meat.
Meal preparation.
Getting ready to enjoy the food.
After supper, David made these awesome "Frappuccino smoothies".... they are made with milk, ice cream, oreo cookies, hazelnut flavored instant coffee (from Malaysia) and ice cubes. Mmmm.... so wonderful!
Signing out for now,
Signing out for now,
Kaity





9 comments:
Hey Jack, good work on updating the blog! I like the format. Also, laser tag looks like it was a lot of fun.
Mmmm that must have been delicious Jack. I love Chinese Food but have only had it at resteraunts so it must have been even better home made. :)
Oh, and thanks for posting Brian since I saw this entry earlier today but really didn't want to be the first person to comment yet again. lol.
Hey Jack,
I love your new closed mouth smiles! Where's Anna, I don't see her in the picture?
I ditto the Wesco dude Jack.
Braces aren't so bad, I think they put a new sparkle in a smile. :-)
PS: I do realize that you did not post this, Kaity did.
It looked delicious!
So David is an accomplished chef as well as a first-class musician. :-)
Another interesting parallel, Kaity, is that you all have the exact same dishes we do. BAJ :-)
I just loved the pic of of all of ya'll around the dinner table! That's so neat!!
Courtney
Jack! You fianly smiled! I saw it for the 1st time in the family picture that Kaity sent to me. Not so bad after all, huh?
Veteran April - I just got mine off after 2 1/2 years. =)
Post a Comment